About 94% of people who encounter you or your website for the first time are not ready to purchase. If we let them go then we are all fighting for the attention of the remaining 6%.
Use this email template flow to send out your first 15 emails to
+ welcome your new subscribers and prime them to stay on your list
+ build the "know. like, and trust factor"
+ generate more sales
All you have to do is plug and play. Insert your information, customer's information, etc. into the appropiate spots to make the emails specific to your and your art business!!
Make them a part of your automated email flow and watch the sales come in while you sleep!